- Build a DevOps team attracting top engineering devops and security talent.
- Collaborate with Agile teams to design, develop, implement, and support cloud solutions.
- Set up technology services in the cloud that meet security, SLA, and performance requirements.
- Keep technology services up and running, or quickly recover in the event of a failure.
- Develop CI/CD processes to automate product deployments.
- Use Chaos engineering to test our products under real-world conditions.
- BS in Computer Science
- 8+ years running production distributed applications at scale, including 4+ years in a management role.
- Expert understanding designing and implementing systems in the AWS cloud platform (or GCP, Azure).
- Experience with Kubernetes, Terraform, and CI/CD automation.
- Track record embedding security into the fabric of an organization and infrastructure.
- Solid understanding of networking and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP).
- Experience running databases such as SQLServer, MySQL, Postgres, Redis, etc in the cloud.
- Strong communication skills to discuss devops plans with executive leadership, clients and stakeholders.
($140,000-$170,000) – Based on experienceLearn More